Travel permits will be required whenever you go for an exhibition game or tournament within our zone or out of our zone.  


Click here to submit a travel permit or exhibition game request


If you are having an exhibition game at Camrose, an Exhibition Game Sanction is required.  These will be submitted as soon as you have confirmed your opposition with the Coordinators.  When it has been approved, the sanction number will be emailed to you directly from the Hockey Alberta system.   

All game sheets will be put in electronically when you receive your sanction number.   If you need an answer for any disciplinary action, contact Kevin Gallaway as follows:

MOBILE: 403-575-1244

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

Get Started

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

Get Started

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

Get Started

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

Get Started